Friday, May 11, 2012

Planned Parenthood opens Wellington clinic




Search for "health insurance"





Planned Parenthood opens Wellington clinic



Story Tk. - Planned Parenthood's newest clinic in Palm Beach County celebrated its grand opening on Thursday in the Wellington Professional Center, the first and only of its offices in the county to offer surgical abortions.







health insurance - Google Blog Search





Plan Ending Free Health Insurance Goes to Gov Quinn « CBS St ...



Longtime Illinois state employees could be on the verge of losing the free health insurance they get in retirement.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How can I control anxiety without meds?



I am in a very competitive major for school, and have been struggling with anxiety issues most of my life. It is mostly social anxiety - since I spend a lot of time working and studying, I don't hang out with others very often, and I get really anxious in social settings like parties or even making small talk before class.

I have noticed that if I have even one drink, I feel better and the anxiety drops a lot. I can be very social and have a great time at parties if I drink. I'm barely even tipsy after one drink, but I feel 10x better. I would like to always feel that level of calmness and relaxation around others. But alcohol's obviously not a long-term option. I considered asking for anti-anxiety meds, but after a childhood operation, I learned I am allergic to most benzodiazepams (in a sense - I have very severe "paradoxical reactions", such as uncontrollable sobbing, after even small amounts).

My school doesn't offer long-term counseling, as a student I lack the mental health insurance to go past campus, and since I really don't want to mess around with meds given how severely I often react, what are some ways to help control my social anxiety in general and in the situation without using drugs or alcohol?






No comments:

Post a Comment